The terms and conditions provided below govern the agreement between you as a Seller and HuntStreet using the www.huntstreet.sg site as well as its sister site (www.huntstreet.com) and/or the Huntstreet Mobile Application (collectively referred to as Huntstreet). By listing your item/s on Huntstreet, the Seller acknowledges that he/she has read, understood, accepted and agreed to comply with Huntstreet’s Seller Terms and Conditions including its amendments and also other policies related to the service provided by Huntstreet .
Each term referred under this Seller Terms and Conditions will have the meanings as mentioned below, except it is stated otherwise:
1. “Account” means the registered account on Huntstreet that only can be accessed with the registered e-mail and User’s Password.
2. “Buyer” means registered or unregistered User who purchases the Product listed by the Seller on Huntstreet.
3. “Claim” means any claim submitted by the Buyer regarding the Transaction made through Huntstreet during the guarantee period in accordance with the terms set out by Huntstreet.
4. “Content” means all materials, data and information given/announced/uploaded or provided on Huntstreet from the Users.
5. “Earnings” means the amount that will be received by the Seller after the deduction of Huntstreet’s Service Fee and bank administrative fee once the Transaction is completed.
6. “HS Service” means the e-commerce platform managed by HuntStreet in the form of (1) mobile application and/or (2) www.huntstreet.com and www.huntstreet.sg sites that provide a marketplace for Seller to sell their pre-owned luxury fashion items including but not limited to fashion items for men, women or kids.
7. “HS App” means the e-commerce platform managed by HuntStreet in the form of mobile application.
8. “HuntStreet SG Pte Ltd”, a privatised and limited liability company that provides an ecommerce marketplace and platform for a Seller to sell various pre-owned luxury fashion items including but not limited to fashion items for men, women or kids, hereinafter referred as Huntstreet.
9. “Listing Price” means the selling price as displayed on the HS Service where the price covers Seller’s Earnings, Huntstreet’s Service Fee and also applicable bank administrative fee.
10. “Order” means the transaction confirmation by the Buyer on the specific Product listed by the Seller through the HS Service which can be identified through unique product code which consists of letters and numbers.
11. “Personal Data” means any data related to (a) individuals that can be identified through (i) the data itself or (ii) data and other information owned by Huntstreet or that can be accessed, including the data in Huntstreet’s database that can be updated from time to time, or (b) defined as personal data based on current and applicable Singapore law.
12. “Processing Fee” means the fee charged by Huntstreet to the Seller if during the verification, it is found that there is a discrepancy between the Product Description and the Product itself which causes the Buyer to cancel the Order.
13. “Product” means various pre-owned luxury fashion items (new or used) offered by the Seller including but not limited to fashion items for men, women or kids which are sold through the HS Service.
14. “Product Description” means the explanation regarding the Product including but not limited to pictures, brand, name, color, material, serial number, production year, condition and measurement and other relevant information (if any).
15. “Seller” means the registered User who sells and/or offers its Products to other User through the HS Service by complying with this Seller Terms and Conditions and other policies set out by HuntStreet.
16. “Selling Price” means the selling price that is wanted by the Seller on his/her Product listed on the HS Service.
17. “Service Fee” means the fee charged to the Seller for using the HS Service.
18. “Transaction” means the selling and buying of Product between the Seller and Buyer through the HS Service. This includes accessing the product listing, choosing the Product, communicating with the Seller and/or with Huntstreet customer service, purchasing the Product, using the voucher (if any), payment processing, delivery, receiving and after-sale service on special circumstances according to the terms and conditions set out by Huntstreet. Huntstreet shall help to verify the Products in order to ensure the Product condition before delivery to the Buyer.
19. “User” means all parties who utilize all or some features on the HS Service, including but not limited to the Seller and/or Buyer or users who access the information or Content on the HS Service;
20. “User ID” means username and avatar of the Seller and/or Buyer that is used to access some features on the HS Service.
21. “Working Day” means a business day, other than a Saturday, Sunday or national public holiday.
1. Heading is provided only as the reference and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of this Seller Terms and Conditions.
2. Words in the singular include the plural and vice versa and words in one gender include any other gender and the word ‘person’ includes an individual, a company or a partnership.
3. The word “includes” in any form is not a word of limitation.
1. Huntstreet’s role is limited as the platform provider including giving approvals on the Product listing request/s by the Seller and handling the verification process on the Product before the delivery to the Buyer.
2. Huntstreet currently offers 1 (one) type of service to the Seller:
a. HS Assist Service
The HS Assist Service provides the service where its listing preparation from Product verification, Product photography, Product description and Product delivery will be assisted by Huntstreet on behalf of the seller. Further, the listing itself will be handled by the Seller on the HS Service.
3. For the HS Assist Service as referred to paragraph (2) above, HuntStreet offers some general services as follows:
a. Product pick up arrangement from the Seller to HuntStreet;
b. Product verification process;
c. Photo and Product Description preparation which will be provided to the Seller for listing purpose;
d. Process the payment; and
e. Arrange the Product delivery to the Buyer.
4. For the HS Assist Service, the Seller shall send the Product to HuntStreet by choosing the delivery options as provided when the Seller confirms to use the HS Assist Service for listing purpose by HuntStreet on behalf of the Seller.
5. Product can be shipped by the Seller to HuntStreet with the following options:
a. Huntstreet’s appointed courier service (Aramex), or
b. Self-Drop off at HuntStreet’s showroom in Singapore..
6. For the Collection Service provided by HuntStreet, the following terms will apply:
a. The Seller who uses the HS Assist Service (domiciled in Singapore) can enjoy this option free with a minimum 20 Products per pick up or by paying SGD15/pick up if the total Products are less than 20.
7. The Seller shall share the collection details with Huntstreet via email or Whatsapp through Huntstreet’s mobile..
1. The Seller is required to create a User Account before listing on the HS Service by using the username obtained automatically through the system according to this Seller Terms and Conditions.
2. HuntStreet reserves the right to change or ask the Seller to change their ID (username and/or avatar) at anytime if it is not in line with this Seller Terms and Conditions especially if there is an indication for the Seller to conduct the transaction outside the HS Service according to Article 10.2(g) of this Seller Terms and Conditions.
3. The Seller understands that 1 (one) phone number can only be registered once in 1 (one) Account on the HS Service.
4. Huntstreet has full discretion to suspend or permanently close the Seller Account if there is an indication that the Seller violates this Seller Terms and Conditions or other related policies.
For the HS Assist Service:
a. The Seller agrees to list and sell their Product exclusively on Huntstreet and not on other platforms nor through other resellers for a period of 2 (two) months since the Product listing date on the HS Service.
b. Should the Seller wish to delist their Product within 2 (two) months as stated in point (a) above, the request can be submitted through the HS App which will be active in real time and an early-delisting fee will apply.
c. For the Product delisting before the 2-month exclusivity period, HuntStreet will charge a delisting fee of SGD50 per Product, this fee shall be paid by the Seller within 3 (three) Working Days of the delisting request submitted.
d. Huntstreet will process the delisting request within 2 (two) Working Days upon receipt of the delisting fee by the Seller.
e. The Seller shall cover the shipping cost for the Product withdrawal and shall comply with the Product storage period by HuntStreet as stated in Article 6.7 of this Seller Terms and Conditions.
6. In the event the Product is not sold after the 2 (two) months exclusivity period, the Seller can 1) continue listing the Product on Huntstreet, 2) reduce the Selling Price through the Seller’s Dashboard on HS Service for higher chance of sell-through or 3) withdraw the product for sale on Huntstreet at no penalty charge.
7. In the event the Product is not sold 4 (four) months after the listed date, Huntstreet reserves the right to return the Product to the Seller or contact the Seller with a recommendation for lower price adjustment.
8. Recommendation on price adjustment will be notified to the Seller through e-mail or via WhatsApp. The Seller shall give their confirmation through e-mail or the HS Seller Dashboard within a maximum of 3 (three) Working Days since the notification sent by HuntStreet:
a. if the Seller agrees with the recommendation by HuntStreet, the adjustment will be processed by HuntStreet;
b. if the Seller disagrees/no confirmation on the price recommendation given by HuntStreet, the Seller has two options:
b.1. Seller to pick up their Product at their own expense to minimize any damage or risk in accordance with Article 6.7 of this Seller Terms and Conditions; or
b.2. The Seller can request for Product delisting in accordance with this Seller Terms and Conditions. The delisting process after this period will not be charged with the delisting fee. The delisted item can be sent back to the Seller at a nominal delivery fee of $8 per item (up to 5kg).
9. Huntstreet reserves the right to reject the Product listing on the following reasons:
a. Product is not worth selling;
b. Fake/Counterfeit Product; or
c. Multiple listings for the same Product are found on the HS Service considering each Product has their own characteristics.
10. After Huntstreet approves the listing request, the listing status becomes active. After the listing status becomes active, the Seller will only be allowed to reduce the Selling Price through the Seller Dashboard available on the HS Service..
11. The Seller agrees that the photos and also Product Description on the HS Service can be used by HuntStreet for promotional purposes both offline and online. HuntStreet has no obligation to pay compensation whatsoever to the Seller.
12. HuntStreet may occasionally ask the Seller to participate in the promotion/campaign managed by HuntStreet for marketing purposes. The Seller has full discretion to decide on the participation in the promotion/campaign.
13. The Seller agrees to pay any tax(es), costs and expenses related to the selling of Product on the HS Service and agrees to handle including but not limited to pay and report the tax payment in a timely manner according to the prevailing laws and regulations.
1. Transaction shall be conducted by the Seller according to the mechanism set out by HuntStreet.
2. HuntStreet provides the platform through HS Service for the Seller and Buyer to transact. Unless stated otherwise in this Seller Terms and Conditions, HuntStreet shall not be actively involved in the transaction between the Seller and Buyer, thus the Seller and Buyer shall be fully responsible on the Transaction conducted on the HS Service and fully aware that HuntStreet’s responsibility is limited as the platform provider.
3. The Seller is fully obligated to ensure the selling complies with the local applicable laws and other after-sales obligations in accordance with this Seller Terms and Conditions.
4. Huntstreet is only in charge of evaluating the Product condition in accordance with the Product Description stated in the Seller’s listing, subject to this Seller Terms and Conditions.
5. Title to, and ownership of all Products will remain with the Seller until a Product sale and will not be transferred to HuntStreet at any time.
6. The Seller agrees and understands that the invoice or confirmation order is issued by HuntStreet to the buyer on behalf of the Seller.
1. Each Seller is responsible for ensuring that the Product listed on the HS Service is authentic and wholly owned by the Seller. HuntStreet reserves the right to reject the Product if it is deemed to be inauthentic/counterfeit, or other reasons based on the verification and quality control process conducted by Huntstreet.
2. The verification process will be conducted by HuntStreet in a best-effort basis where this process is intended to avoid a situation where the Product is not in accordance with the Product Description.
3. HuntStreet shall give a notification to the Seller through e-mail or the HS App in the event of rejected Products.
4. HuntStreet has the discretion to reject the Product (which will be notified through e-mail and the HS App) and the Seller shall accept HuntStreet’s assessment. For all authentic Products that get rejected, it will not be charged with the verification fee as stated in paragraph (6) of this Article.
5. In case the Seller disagrees with HuntStreet’s assessment, the Seller shall give a written response through e-mail or the HS App maximum 3 (three) days after the notification sent by HuntStreet by sending all supporting documents that proves the Product’s authenticity.
6. If an item is deem to be inauthentic/counterfeit based on HuntStreet’s internal assessment, and the Seller wishes to withdraw the Product, the Seller shall agree to pay Huntstreet a verification fee of SGD50 per Product and/or SGD 150 per Hermes or Chanel Product.
7. If in the future the Buyer claims through Huntstreet the Seller’s Product as fake:
a. Huntstreet reserves the right to ask for supporting documents to show the Product authenticity.
b. The Seller shall provide a response through e-mail or the HS App maximum 3 (three) days since the notification sent by Huntstreet by sending the supporting documents to show the authenticity.
c. If the Seller cannot provide supporting documents to show the authenticity, the Seller agrees to negotiate or pay compensation to the Buyer in good faith.
d. The Seller agrees to pay compensation in full for all claims or problems related to this issue.
e. In case there is a negotiation between the Seller and Buyer, HuntStreet shall help to mediate as the third party.
f. In case the Seller fails to pay the compensation as stated in point (d) above, Article 13.10 will apply.
8. Huntstreet shall not accept any claims related to the usage and Product damage that are not in line with this Seller Terms and Conditions.
9. Product should be in a proper condition based on the Condition Rating below:
BRAND NEW (WITH TAGS/ IN BOX)
Item is brand new, current or recently bought and has never been used. Item comes complete with all store-bought inclusions: original labels, tags attached, authenticity card and gift packaging in pristine condition (i.e., presentation box is in mint condition with no dent or stains/mould). Item is considered to be in giftable condition. Original receipt inclusion is a plus but not mandatory, if unavailable.
Item has been kept unused or is in pristine condition with no modifications done and looks nearly new with no visible scratches or marks on surface and hardware. Clothing pieces are in original store-bought condition and never altered.
Item has no visible defect nor noticeable marks and has very minor signs of use. There are no noticeable scratches or marks on surface and hardware. Clothing pieces have almost no signs of wear/pilling/pulls and never altered.
Item shows slight signs of wear, with light scratches or marks on surface and hardware. Clothing pieces have almost no obvious signs of wear/pilling/pulls and/or might have been slightly altered.
Item shows some signs of wear with some scratches or marks on surface and hardware. Clothing pieces may have some visible signs of wear/stains/pilling/pulls and/or the item might have been significantly altered or missing minor buttons/hooks.
Item is in fair and overall usable condition but shows obvious signs of wear/defects, such as some discolorations and visible scratches or marks on surface and hardware. Clothing pieces have visible signs of wear/stains/pilling/pulls/tears (only on seam of clothing - clothing with tears on the fabric cannot be sold on the marketplace) but can still be mended and/or the item might have been significantly altered or missing obvious buttons which may not be replaceable.
1. Huntstreet shall send a confirmation through e-mail once the Product along with other accompanying accessories/items are received. The Seller agrees that the items stated outside of the confirmation email are not Huntstreet’s responsibility and Huntstreet shall not be held liable for any losses including the payment for compensation.
2. The Seller agrees that the verification process for watches will be limited where Huntstreet will only check the condition from its brand, frame and whether the watches are working. The Seller shall be responsible for any damage on the movements and parts. In the event the Buyer indicates any problems with the movements and parts and requires a reparation or Product return, the notification shall be submitted maximum 2 (two) Working Days after the Buyer receives the Product. All costs shall be borne by the Seller.
3. Huntstreet shall not be held liable for any damage, loss or if the Product is stolen during the delivery process as long as the Product has not been received by Huntstreet. The Seller waives any claims against Huntstreet regarding this matter.
4. The verification result will be notified by Huntstreet to the Seller and/or Buyer maximum:
a. For the HS Assist Service, 7 (seven) Working Days since the Product received by HuntStreet.
If the timeframe above is not sufficient, Huntstreet shall send a notification through e-mail or the HS App both to the Seller and Buyer.
5. Huntstreet shall not be held liable for any risks, responsibility and/or claims arising out of or in connection with this clause, if in the future it is proven that the Product sold by the Seller is illegal. Huntstreet wholly reserves the right to provide such relevant information relating to the Seller at its sole discretion to law enforcement authorities for investigation purposes.
6. The Seller shall be responsible for all costs related to the Product withdrawal as a result of a failed verification during the verification process by Huntstreet (“Rejected Product”). Other than any fees related to the withdrawal or shipping, the Seller shall also pay the verification fee on the Product as stated in Article 5.6 of this Seller Terms and Conditions.
7. Product pick up or delivery fee for Rejected/Withdrawn Product shall be arranged by the Seller maximum 7 (days) Working Days from Huntstreet’s notification to the Seller. In the event the Seller has not picked up the Rejected/Withdraw Product after the 7-Day period, the Seller agrees to indemnify Huntstreet from any damage to or loss of the Product.
The Seller understands that the Products made from the materials listed below are at high risk of degradation, discolouration and/or damage despite professional handling, storage in optimal conditions and the highest standard of due care. Therefore, the Seller agrees that Huntstreet shall not be held liable from any risks or damages on these Products or materials, unless stated otherwise:
Due to the inherent nature of certain materials which are prone to deterioration naturally over time, and particularly further hastened by our high humidity weather even when stored in a relatively low humidity environment., Huntstreet shall not provide any guarantee for all shoes with rubber soles, regardless of the brands. Any damage related to this cannot be claimed by the Seller.
b. Patent leather, PVC and/or Other Plastics
Patent leather is known to hold up better against water and stains than regular leather, it is important to know that modern patent leather is often coated with plastic or resin instead - making it less durable and more prone to scuffing and absorption of certain oils and colour dyes onto the material which is untreatable. Other common plastics such as PVC which are used in fashion products are also known to deteriorate and degrade naturally over time especially in our high humidity weather, resulting in patchiness and stickiness. Any damage related to these cannot be claimed by the Seller.
c. White or very light coloured leathers/fabrics
All leather products and fabric fibers are known to naturally oxidise and yellow over time as part of its natural oxidation process. This oxidation process is particularly visible in white and light coloured leathers/fabrics. The rate and severity of oxidation depends on a multitude of factors beyond Huntstreet’s control such as the quality of the leather/fabric and colouring process. Any damage related to this cannot be claimed by the Seller.
1. The Seller agrees that the component of the Product Listing Price on the HS Service includes the Selling Price, Service Fee and bank administrative fee in the amount of 3.5% (three and a half percent).
2. The Seller agrees that the Listing Price on the HS Service is not the earning/payment that will be received by the Seller, but the Selling Price which will be deducted by the Service Fee as stated below as well as bank administration fee.
3. In order to increase the sales, Huntstreet reserves the right to offer a discount or promotion without prior written consent of the Seller because the discount or promotion offered by HuntStreet shall not affect the Earnings that will be received by the Seller.
4. In certain circumstances if the Seller chooses to donate its Earnings to the designated charity/foundation, Huntstreet will facilitate to wire the Earnings after the concerned Transaction is complete.
1. After the Transaction is complete, within 7 (seven) Working Days, the Seller will receive an e-mail whereas the Seller is given the option to Cash Out or convert the Earnings into Store Credit.
a. If the Seller chooses to Cash Out, the Seller’s Earnings will be transferred within 3 (three) Working Days and the Seller will get a notification concerning this matter through e-mail or HS App.
b. If within 3 (three) Working Days the Seller Earnings have not been received, then the Seller is required to contact Huntstreet for the delay in such transfer.
c. Specifically for Cash Out that is to be transferred to an account outside of Singapore, the time frame for such transfers may extend to be between 5 to 5 Working Days. The Seller is also liable for any telegraphic transfer fees or commission charged by the bank.
d. If the Seller chooses to convert the sales proceeds to Store Credit, then the Store Credit Balance of the Seller’s Account on the HS Service will get an additional 2% (two percent) and the conversion can be checked in real time and cannot be cashed out.
2. The Seller agrees that all costs (including conversion of exchange rates for overseas transfers as well as inter-bank transfer fees) in connection with Earnings shall be covered by the Seller and will be deducted directly from the Seller 's Earnings.
1. By using the HS Service, the Seller is obliged, but not limited to:
a. comply with all Seller Terms Conditions and other related policies as well the provisions of applicable laws and regulations;
b. be responsible and pay for all costs arising from or related to the Order which are the Seller’s responsibility including the shipping costs, taxes or compensation (if any) to Huntstreet based on this Seller Terms and Conditions;
c. obtain all necessary rights, permits or approvals of the Content, advertisement, and Product selling on or through the HS Service at the time of the registration or Product Listing, and shall provide, at any time, if requested by Huntstreet, a copy of these documents to HuntStreet;
d. ensure that any information provided according to this Seller Terms and Conditions, including the information provided for registration or Product Listing (including the Content) of the Product, is correct, accurate, current and complete information and is not misleading or deceptive;
e. provide, in the form and at a specific time that HuntStreet may require or request, accurate, current and complete information on the availability status and the Product inventory.
2. The Seller further commits not to do any of the following, both directly or indirectly:
a. violate or breach any Intellectual Property Rights;
b. upload, post, transmit or promote Content that is clearly prohibited or unlawful, dangerous, threatening, abusive, harassing, worrying, disturbing, slander, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, invasive to the privacy of other party, full of hatred, or contains elements of ethnicity, religion, race and intergroup or other categories on the HS Service;
c. use, or access, input or upload to the HS Service, any material that is not related to the Product;
d. unlawfully access the content and information of any other party other than the Seller, transmit mass or commercial electronic mail without any request thereof, interferes with the performance of the HS Service, including but not limited to using or uploading software or material that contains/is suspected of containing viruses, destructive components, malicious code or components in any way that can damage the data or resulting in the platform damage or interfere with other Users' mobile devices and/or the HS App, or attempt to bypass any mechanism used to detect or prevent such activities;
e. resulting in liability upon Huntstreet (and its affiliates, directors, employees, contractors, agents, etc.) or incur an undue risk or engage in activities that according to Huntstreet's policies would harm, endanger the operation, reputation, or the good name of HuntStreet; and
f. contact the Buyer by providing personal contact of the Seller and enter into a direct agreement with the Buyer (without using the HS Service) with the purpose of Product Transaction, unless the Seller has obtained HuntStreet’s written approval to do so for the purpose of fulfilling the Buyer's Order based on this Seller Terms & Conditions.
1. Regardless of any provision in this Seller Terms and Conditions, in its sole discretion, Huntstreet reserves the right to postpone/suspend, reject or cancel any registration, upload, post, or require the Seller not to list Product on the HS Service.
2. At its discretion, Huntstreet reserves the right to postpone and/or reject the process of any Order.
3. At its discretion, Huntstreet reserves the right to postpone/suspend or reject the disbursement of Seller’s Earnings to Cash Out and/or Store Credit conversion if there are indications of suspicious Transactions.
4. Huntstreet reserves the right to report the Seller to the law enforcement authorities in the event that HuntStreet is aware of any attempt of selling a fake Product for investigation purposes.
5. Huntstreet reserves the right to use any third party service providers in connection with the HS Service.
6. Huntstreet reserves the right to, and is not responsible or required to provide any compensation, for all actions it has taken against the Seller’s Product in the event that the Seller does not respond to notifications that have been made by Huntstreet through e-mail, for any reasons in accordance with provisions of Article 6.7 of this Seller Terms and Conditions.
1. Huntstreet hereby represents and warrants:
a. to undertake all efforts to carry out the verification process for each Product objectively and to give its best efforts;
b. if the Product is damaged (with the exception of Articles 6 and 7 of this Seller Terms and Conditions), lost and/or stolen after the Seller Product is received by Huntstreet, then Huntstreet will pay the Seller at the same price with the Earnings;
c. that Huntstreet does not collaborate with or is affiliated with the brand of the Product that is sold on the HS Service. However, it does not rule out that Huntstreet may cooperate with the relevant brand to trace the source of any fake Product, including disclosing the Seller’s Personal Data who delivers fake Products, as needed.
2. The Seller hereby represents and warrants:
a. The Seller is at least 18 (eighteen) years old, if the Seller is less than 18 (eighteen) years old, the Seller must be supervised by parents or guardian;
b. The Product is the property of an individual and the Seller is the rightful owner of such Product;
c. The Product is not encumbered as collateral or other encumbrances;
d. The Product is not fake/counterfeit;
e. The Product is in a proper condition/worth of selling, and is in accordance with the Product Description as described in the Product Listing;
f. The Product shall be provided with all documents and information as requested by Huntstreet or required under this Seller Terms and Conditions and/or applicable regulations, including warranty information (as applicable), tax form and sales invoice, as well as updating them if necessary;
g. offering/selling the Product through the HS Service is not in violation with the terms of contract or other agreements between the Seller and other third parties or any applicable regulations;
h. all information available regarding the Product is correct, accurate and not misleading;
i. the Seller shall carry out all of its responsibilities and obligations under this Seller Terms and Conditions.
3. The Seller hereby represents and warrants that all representations and warranties as stated in this Seller Terms and Conditions are correct, and will remain true and correct so long that this Seller Terms and Conditions is applicable, provided that if one of the representations or warranties becomes unfulfilled, incorrect or false, the Seller shall immediately notify Huntstreet in writing through e-mail regarding this matter and rectify it immediately.
1. Huntstreet is the platform provider with a customer to customer marketplace model, which provides services to the User to become Seller or Buyer. Thus, the transaction that occurs is the transaction between the Users of the HS Service, so that the User understands the proportionate limitation of Huntstreet’s responsibility is only as the marketplace service provider as stipulated in this Seller Terms and Conditions.
2. Huntstreet is not responsible for transactions that occur between the Seller and the Buyer in the event that the Transaction is made outside the HS Service.
3. The Content displayed on the HS Service is provided without any warranty, implied or express and HuntStreet is not responsible for any loss, both directly or indirectly, or any compensation for lost profits, data or other forms, damage to goodwill or reputation arising therefrom.
4. Huntstreet is committed to maintain the quality of the HS Service to remain safe, convenient, and functioning properly, but HuntStreet cannot guarantee the perfect operation of the HS Service. Information and data on the HS Service may not occur in real time.
5. The Seller agrees that Huntstreet is not responsible to guarantee that the use of the HS Service will be free from the possibility of technical errors from time to time. However, Huntstreet is committed to always updating the HS Service to rectify these technical errors for the sake of the safety and convenience use and transaction of the Seller.
6. Huntstreet does not guarantee that the HS Service will be completely free from any security disturbances and HuntStreet shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect losses arising from this matter.
7. The Seller agrees that Huntstreet, including its directors, staff and affiliates are indemnified from all claims or demands, and are not responsible to the Seller, for any loss, whatever the cause (in any form) which arises directly or indirectly related to:
a. the Seller's access, use and/or inability to use the HS Service;
b. failed system, server or connection; error, negligence, interruption, delay in transmission, computer virus or other malicious, harmful, destructive code, agent program or macros, or technical error; and
c. any use of or access to other applications or web pages linked to the HS Service or the link which may be on the HS Service, even if Huntstreet has been notified, or may have anticipated, of the same possibility.
8. In the event that there is a Product Claim, the Seller acknowledges and agrees that the Claim can only be filed by the Buyer during the guarantee period and in compliance with Huntstreet’s applicable terms and conditions and policies. The Seller hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Huntstreet (including its directors, staff and affiliates) from all responsibility or compensation of such Claim filed by the Buyer after the expiration of the guarantee period and/or not in compliance with Huntstreet’s applicable terms and conditions and policies.
9. The Seller acknowledges that Huntstreet provides a guarantee to the Buyer for the conformity of the Product with the Product Description on the HS Service (“Conformity Guarantee”) within 2 (two) Working Days after the Product is received by the Buyer.
10. In the event that Huntstreet agrees to pay back (refund) the Buyer for Seller’s Products sold in connection with the Conformity Guarantee, Huntstreet shall notify the Seller in writing regarding this matter, and the Seller hereby agrees to reimburse Huntstreet in the amount paid by Huntstreet for each refunded Seller’s Product plus the Processing Fee as regulated in Article 5.10 of this Seller Terms and Conditions:
a. the reimbursement must be completed within 7 (seven) Working Days from the receipt of the notification;
b. if the Seller fails to fulfill its obligation within 7 (seven) Working Days, the compensation will be automatically deducted from the Seller’s Earnings balance. If the Seller's Earnings balance is insufficient, the balance deduction will be taken from the following Earnings of the sales of the Product;
c. particularly for the HS Assist Service, so long that the reimbursement obligation has not been fulfilled, the Seller cannot withdraw any of its Product; and
d. as the consequence of the failure to fulfill this obligation, the Seller's account will be closed permanently.
11. Huntstreet shall not offer any other guarantee in connection with the sale of the Seller’s Product, except to the extent that such guarantees are required by law and cannot be waived.
12. Any risk of misunderstanding, error, damage, cost or loss whatsoever resulting from the use of the HS Service, is the sole risk of the Seller and Huntstreet is not responsible for that.
1. All Content, trademarks, brand names, logos and other intellectual properties (“Intellectual Property”) displayed on the HS Service are the property of Huntstreet.
2. There is no provision on the HS Service or this Seller Terms and Conditions that can be construed as a grant, implied or not, or interpreted as a license or right to use any trademark or part of the Intellectual Property displayed on the HS Service, without a prior written permission from HuntStreet.
3. There is no right or permission granted directly or indirectly to any party accessing or using the HS Service to use, publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce or multiply in any format, both part or all of the Intellectual Property, and no party who is accessing or using the HS Service can claim any right, ownership or interest thereof.
4. By accessing or using the HS Service, the Seller agrees to comply with the copyright, trademark, and all other applicable laws that provide protection on the Content on the HS Service.
5. In the event that Huntstreet is aware of a violation of any Intellectual Property rights, Huntstreet shall take proper legal action against the Seller and the Seller hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Huntstreet from all claims, demands, and compensation of any kind and wherever arising therefrom.
6. If the Seller prints, copies or downloads any part of the HS Service and/or violates the provisions of this Seller Terms and Conditions, the Seller's right to use the HS Service shall be ceased immediately and the Seller shall, according to Huntstreet's sole discretion, return or destroy any copies of Intellectual Property material that have been taken or made by the Seller.
7. The Seller hereby represents and warrants towards Huntstreet that the Seller has the legal rights, and does not violate any intellectual property rights, in connection with the use of all Content materials that are uploaded, posted, displayed, advertised, or used on the HS Service by the Seller.
8. Huntstreet is not obliged to verify the accuracy, completeness, and legality of the Content materials.
9. Huntstreet reserves the right to determine the use and placement of the Content, as well as the structure, layout, design, and all other aspects of the HS Service.
1. This Seller Terms and Conditions shall bind the Parties and will be terminated in the event of:
a. written agreement by the Parties; or
b. Transaction has been completed which is indicated by confirmation of the final sale from the Buyer.
2. Huntstreet reserves the right to unilaterally terminate this Seller Terms and Conditions in the event that the Seller does not perform nor comply with either part or all provisions of this Seller Terms and Conditions.
3. The application of this Seller Terms and Conditions is deemed to have ended after the fulfillment of the outstanding obligations by the Parties including but not limited to the payment obligation (if any) to Huntstreet and Product withdrawal to the Seller (if any).
1. Huntstreet is not responsible for any violation, obstacle or delay, or suspension of transactions caused by anything beyond Huntstreet's control (force majeure) including but not limited to natural disasters, fires, earthquakes, floods, outbreaks, strikes, lock out, riot, invasion, war (whether declared or not) or threats or preparations for war, acts of sabotage by terrorists or other criminal acts, rebellion, changes in legislation.
2. In the event of the occurrence of force majeure, both Huntstreet and the Seller agree that the party who is not experiencing/affected by the force majeure event shall not file any lawsuits against the party who is experiencing/affected by the force majeure event.
3. The party who is experiencing/affected by the force majeure event shall immediately submit information in writing no later than 7 (seven) Working Days to the party who is not experiencing/affected by the force majeure event regarding the suspension/delay of the transaction settlement along with the reasons thereof, and the estimated duration of the suspension/delay.
4. The Party who is experiencing/affected by the force majeure event is obliged to give its best effort to complete their obligations in good faith.
1. The Seller agrees that all disputes that may arise from, relating to this Seller Terms and Conditions shall be settled amicably within 30 (thirty) Working Days.
2. If the dispute cannot be resolved within the said period of time, HuntStreet and the Seller agree to resolve the dispute through arbitration.
3. The court’s decision is final and binding.
1. The Seller shall not assign their rights or obligations under this Seller Terms and Conditions without a written consent from HuntStreet.
2. Huntstreet's rights and obligations may be assigned to other parties, for example in the event of a change in ownership of Huntstreet and the HS Service through merger, acquisition, asset sales or by law.
1. Any notification from the Seller in connection to this Seller Terms and Conditions must be provided in writing to Huntstreet through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and such notification will be deemed to have been received within two (2) Working Days after the sent date of its e-mail notification.
2. Huntstreet’s obligation of notification shall be provided to the Seller through e-mail notification or the HS App.
By using the HS Service, the Seller agrees that this Seller Terms and Conditions is governed by and interpreted under the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
If there is any provision in this Seller Terms and Conditions that will become or declared by the competent court to be invalid or not applicable, legally flawed or ineffective, it shall not affect the other provisions or parts of this Seller Terms and Conditions, in which those other clauses will remain in full force.
Huntstreet reserves the right to make changes and/or additions to the clauses in this Seller Terms and Conditions from time to time and the notification to the Seller will be provided through e-mail notification or the HS App.
This Seller Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between Huntstreet and the Seller and replaces all previous negotiations, arrangements, agreements and understandings both oral and written between Huntstreet and the Seller.
For questions regarding this Seller Terms and Conditions, please contact HuntStreet through e-mail at email@example.com.
Last Updated: April 2021